Tuesday, December 27, 2016

DecoArt Media Design Team Project: Moonlite Lantern Mixed Media Monolith

Howdy Sweet Friends! 

I am excited to share a Design Team Project for DecoArt Media Blog. Here is a little preview. 

Please go over and check it out!
DecoArt Media 'Moonlite Lantern Mixed Media Monolith'


It's a monolith made from a gnarly oak tree root! 





LEAVE ME A COMMENT over on the DecoArt Media Blog... 
and here too if you have time - ehehehhe!! 
I'm greedy today :)
Hugs. j. 
------------------------
---------------------
--------------
------------
---------

2 comments:

  1. I've visited DecoArt for the details, and wow! How beautiful and moody is this dimensional work of art! Your details have made your scene look so realistic and almost spooky--just the way I like it! Lovely work and a fabulous tutorial working your magic with these many products. You are an amazing, creative artist! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so happy that you are a part of this program! Off to see your awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are dear to me. My reply button still isn't fixed so..... thanks bunches and bunches. XXj.