Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Published? Me? YES!!! Mixed Up Magazine

HOWDY ! It's a lovely 78 degrees in Texas. Feels like spring outside and in my heart too. Why? 
My artwork has captured for publication. Gracious Goodness!


It's Mixed Up Magazine.
'Eclectic Crafts with a Mixed Media Twist'

Just the thought that something I created could inspire others to try art or do a similar project... wow... that just makes this a fabulous Valentine's month for me.  I have had lots of my writing published - poetry, essays, articles, short stories etc. But this is the first time my "artwork" has been published.  It's a very special feeling. 

Of course, I can't show you the actual project but here is a sneak peak.  Head on over to Mixed Up Magazine and enjoy.  You will love the way the magazine is so easy to view on your screen.  I subscribe to other online magazines that are super but for sure.... they not so easy to view as Mixed Up Magazine.

Thanks for sharing my joy! Xj.



=====================================
============================
=====================
==============
========