Thursday, November 2, 2017

What's Santa Reading - Portrait on Canvas - DecoArt DT Post

HOWDY from Joi@RR and my guest... Santa Claus!

By the way...
thank you Dear Santa for allowing me to share
your portrait on the DecoArt Media Blog today.  




You can view the step by step
project instructions here:

Or go to this link: 
http://decoart.com/mixedmediablog



Yes, Santa was reading but...
he has stopped long enough to hear me say
I BELIEVE!!! 
Here is another sneak peak...


  I would also really appreciate you leaving a comment on my DecoArt Media page. 

And while your at it...
could you say a little prayer for me... 
I sure would like to be asked back to the
 DecoArt Media Design Team for 2018.
  Hugs to you all.
Joi@RR


------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-------------------------
------------

No comments: