Tuesday, December 12, 2017

DecoArt Media DT Post: Halls of Time 36x72 Canvas

HOWDY sweet friends!

 I have a painting up on the DecoArt Media Blog today!!
It is a 36" by 64" wrapped canvas done with 
Fluid Acrylics and Mediums. 

Here is a sneak peak - just a tiny bit - of the canvas.




The painting is entitled "Halls of Time". 
Sometimes in life we have tough choices to
make, just as each generation before us.
The decisions are important which could cause
us to feel overwhelmed and insignificantly small.
This creation was painted to portray that feeling. 
Others are around us, but the hallway we choose,
the directions that we take - is ours alone. 

You can view my step by step process
instructions for this painting HERE:

Or go to this link: 
http://decoart.com/mixedmediablog



Wishing everyone at DecoArt Inc. and all my
artsy friends a blessed Christmas season. 
It's a great gift for me to have this
wonderful opportunity to share my 
art on the DecoArt Media blog.

Here is another sneak peak...


  I would also really appreciate you leaving a comment on the DecoArt Media blog page.

Thanks bunches for visiting me today
and sharing my adventures!! 
Joi@RR


------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-------------------------
------------

No comments: