Saturday, May 2, 2015

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY: BLOOM!

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY: BLOOM!

PRIMA is having some giveways and I would love to WIN!!!  

Here is the link so you can see what is going on there!  
Prima Celebrating National Scrapbook Day BLOOM!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!!!

Jamie Doughery developed a wonderful Bloom line of creations which include some wonderful stamps of guys and gals.  


3


I have purchased Sharon for an art journal project because she reminded me of a friend.  I had an assignment to do a page with a friend in mind!  Here is Sharon. My friend loves butterflies! I have used Sharon on other projects too - without the butterflies!  YES - it's possible!!  

Image result for bloom sharon prima


OK - in order to enter the contest - I have to say which BLOOM gal or guy is my favorite... and I can't decide.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... 

I am leaning towards SOPHIE but.... here are my top three choices: 

SOPHIE

Image result for bloom girls prima

KARLIE

45 980023

MOTHER

45 980283

Quentin is handsome too!!


There you have it.... what I am hoping to win by entering the give-away and writing this little blog. 


============================
===========================
===========================


SECOND GIVEAWAY!!! 

FINNABAIR
Oh how I love her artwork... and enjoy trying to do it too!!

Click below for a: 
LINK to FINNABAIR products on PRIMA:

And HOW in the world would a person choose a favorite from her product line??? Whew.  

Sooooooooooooooo.... here are my choices but I can't seem to choose just one!

~ Of course, she is famous for her Mechanicals and they are incredible.  
~ Glass Beads - all colors!
~ Texture Paste - Copper Crackle or any color of crackle
~ Resist Canvas - love them all
~ Stencils... dear me.... bubbles, cracker, chicken wire
~ Stamps - wonderful - old town, rust and dust, peeled paint, basket, pine  

And how I use them.... well - here is a picture of one way that I use them! Maybe that's all the description you need!  



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!  OR... just have a happy day period... joi

===============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================