Monday, February 15, 2016

Ranch Cow?? My Version!!!

======
=========
===============
======================
=============================

Hello and Happy Monday Sweet Creative Friends!!!

Just wanted to share with you my cow painting!!!

It was a commission piece and now hangs in a lovely elite home in the Houston, Texas area. They wanted it colorful and funky!

One of the largest paintings I ever did by myself... 
it was 3 ft x 4 ft acrylic on canvas.  
I miss it being here... so made me smile!




Hubby had it in his studio showing it off one day. 
Maybe you can tell the size better here. 
His studio is fancier than mine!



Some close-ups!!





















Let me know what you think!!
Hugs to all. 
Joi===============================
=======================
==================
===========
===========