Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Marsha Valk - Creative Jump Start... MY Lesson Creation!!

Howdy and HAPPY NEW YEAR...from Joi at the ranch!!

It has become a tradition for me to begin my year with:
The theme is "Mix, Match, Master". 

This is my 3rd year and I enjoy it because it forces me WAY out of my comfort zone.  I hope to post several projects over this month.  It will mostly just be pics of the project since I can't share much about the lessons themselves.  

This first lesson was from Marsha Valk. 

Let me assure you - mine looks nothing like hers. Hers was wonderful, of course!  Nevertheless here's my play along. 

Phase one, two and three!


And after more phases - finally....nearly done!


Close-Ups



Products!
DecoArt Media Paint Products
Dare2BArtzy Totally Tracy Textures Stamps
Faber-Castell Pitt Pen
Dynasty Liner Brush


FINISHED!

I added the words: Just Begin. 
That's what I tell myself when I have no clue how to start!
Thank you Marsha for challenging me!
Until tomorrow! j.


=====================
=================
================
===========
======