Tuesday, January 3, 2017

My RANCH HAND! Mystele - Creative Jump Start

Howdy once again. 

It's Joi again with another project from:

This time Mystele gave us an amazing lesson watching her design and paint a fabulous "Folk Art Mash Up". 

Compared to hers... mine shows little of her incredible talent to make something beautiful from nothing.  Mine was more planned - I already had a partial face in my stash!  But... I'm glad I "tried". 

Let me tell you a secret... 
my cowboy looks a bit like one of our older ranch hands!!!!



PRODUCTS  (plus paper)!





CloseUps





Have a SUPER FINE day!! Xj.

==========================
======================
==================
============
=======

9 comments:

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Really great drawing, shading skills! I love how your work has a ranch theme appropriate to your location.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

This is so cool! I love the theme and I love that you made it in your own style!

Cath Sheard said...

Ooh, he's great - nice work!!

Pamellia said...

Wow, just as amazing as always Joi!! Just wanted to pop in and wish you a belated Happy New Year. I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday. Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous art in the upcoming year. hugs :)

SewPaperPaint said...

He is AMAZING! What a cool collage!

Cuchy said...

WOW I love this one. It looks like a favourite book cover for me ;)

Redanne said...

Just one word from me Joi - MAGNIFICENT!!!! Hugs, Anne xx

sarascloset said...

Oh, my word, Joi! This is incredible and I love, love, love this collage (except the eyes look like the eyes of a very old boyfriend!) I wish I were a butterfly on your art room wall when you were making this! Great collage work! Hugs!

Words and Pictures said...

That's such fun! Great idea to collage in the face, and take it from there.
Alison x