Friday, November 6, 2015

Something To Be Thankful For....

=======
=============
==================
=====================
==============================

HOWDY from Joi - at the ranch!!! 
First of all, let me say... I am thankful for all of you who put up with me and my blogging artwork!!!! Really truly I am. 

Every Thanksgiving, my brother and his family are here at the ranch... hunting, watching football, and eating yummy treats!!  It's usually warm in Texas at Thanksgiving so we spend a lot of time outdoors together.  I am thankful for this time with family!




Hubby made me a cedar board for the project and after collecting some branches and acorns... I began adding layers. 

I cut my THANKFUL leaf from cardstock and decorated with: 
Faber-Castell Geletos:
Gold Champagne
Red Cherry
Lemon Cream
Metallic Melon
Tangerine

"Thankful" was hand printed with the grey pen. The edge and the leaf veins were done with nougat and magenta:
Faber-Castell Pitt Pens:
Nougat
Magenta 
Cold Grey VI







After the leaf was dry, I added some DecoArt Crackle Glaze for some fun texture. 

Here are some of the items used in the project... when I took this picture I wasn't sure which ones would end up there!

I made the tag earlier when just playing one day. It is tissue colored tissue paper added to the tag with gel medium! So fun!  For this project, I used my pitt pens and made the yellow flowers and green leaves more fall looking!!! 




I fussy cut the leaves and the flowers from some wrapping paper!




This was a fun project to do because I love the fall colors! As you know - any color of orange is my favorite!!!!!  
HUGS. j. 






















~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thankful... to enter the following challenges: 

Faber-Castell


============================
=======================
====================
================
===========