Monday, November 30, 2015

12 Tags 2015 November

========
============
===============
===================
======================

When I started Tim's 12 Tags for 2015 - due to challenges - I wondered if I would get all 12 done!!  I can't believe this is number 11.  I am sooooo soooo happy to have one more to go!!! Maybe I will do it early - eheheheh!!!! Imagine that!!!!  


I followed Tim's examples the best I could. Unwittingly, I started out with smaller tags in Jan and since I wanted them to all look alike I have stuck to the smaller size.  BUT... it has made it more difficult to make it like Tim's example!  

I didn't get a lot of pictures - had too much fun playing!!!

This was my background!



I added the foil with the glue n seal instead of the glue stick.  

It was really fun making my pumpkin look puffy with the foam and stylus. It is smaller than Tim's pumpkin so not so easy to tell the puffs but they are there! 


The AUTUMN die letters were all too big so I just used my cork another way! I DO love using these texture surfaces though.  The cork is perfect for this project!


I used the cork under the Count Your Blessings - which came from Echo Park Fall Reflections paper. Of course, you can tell that the word Autumn is also on cork. 


The leaves are metal charms and there is some twine under the pumpkin that was stained with Ranger ink.

Below you can see there is dimension to the project!


And this it the back of the tag.  I am blessed - especially to have all of you to call friends and to share artwork with.  I enjoy seeing your fabulous creations each day. 



As always - thanks bunches and bunches for taking time to stop by and see me. You have no idea how much it means to me.  

One of these days I hope blogger will fix my "reply" button so I can thank you for your comments. I tried - no luck. 

Big hugs. j. 


This is for:




======================
==================
=============
===========
========

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic tag, love the colours and textures, hugs, Valerie

sarascloset said...

Joi, I'm so happy for you to complete tag # 11. If you didn't, we wouldn't have the Joi of seeing your lovely take on Tim's tag! Nicely done; the pumpkin has lot's of dimension, clearly seen! big hugs!

Pamellia said...

Wonderful tag Joi! Tim's tag is fine, but yours is just incredible! I love how you have made your card so 3D with all the layers and dimension! The colours are rich and the metallic accents just shine like crazy!! Well done. hugs :)

Pawsitively Creative said...

This is so fantabulous Joi! Round of applause for tag #11! You totally got this. I love your little pumpkin and your use of the smaller tags. I can see how it is more of a challenge but you have outdone yourself. Wonderful layers and and shine! Awesome sauce! Hugz.

Jackie PN said...

Love the gilding Joi!! xo

Words and Pictures said...

I love the rustic look of this one... a great take on the November tag.
Alison x