Friday, December 25, 2015

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS - with LOVE j.

======
=======
=========
============
===============

THINKING OF All of  YOU TODAY...

It's a quiet day here at the ranch for hubby and myself. I am thinking of all of you and how happy you make each day for me.

Whether it's Christmas time or just a normal day where you live...
thank you for making my life "merry and bright"
with your inspirations, your comments, and your love. 

This past year has been a wonderful adventure for me...
because of all of you.  I am grateful.   



===============
=============
===========
========
====

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad to hear you had a good year, and hope the next one will be great, too. Love the horse's tail wreath, fantastic idea. Have a wonderful time, take care and enjoy the days. I am happy I got to know you, too! Hugs, Valerie

Lizzy Hill said...

Right back atcha Joi! Hope you & hubby have had a nice relaxed day....& you got time to do a little crafting as well;) Thanks for all the lovely comments you've made on mine during the year & can't wait to see your 2016 crafting creativity up here!!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Joi, Adore your festive card and the sentiment on the horse's tail is just too fabulous!!!
Glad you are having a nice, relaxing time.
Thank you for all the amazing comments you have left for me to read, appreciate them so much. If I don't catch-up with you before the new year, I just want to wish you a Happy New Year and eager to see what creative adventures you will be sharing with us.
Wishes
Lynne

Words and Pictures said...

Tee hee! That's a hilarious way to wish us all a merry festive season - hope you've been having a wonderful time.
Alison xx

Party Catering said...

Great reading yyour blog