Sunday, May 8, 2016

Crafty Individuals Spotlight - APPRECIATE WHAT IS Canvas, Our Creative Corner



=====


HOWDY from Joi@RR!

It's gorgeous at the ranch today - spring is in full bloom and the garden is growing.  We have been eating green and yellow garden goodies - the red ones aren't ready yet!!! 

An armadillo jumped into our 4' high box and ate all our beets.  We chased him away by putting cayenne pepper on the dirt!!



Then a Mama rabbit decided to make her nest under our squash plants....now there were SIX!!! 



I have been having fun playing with some fabulously amazing CRAFTY INDIVIDUALS stamps & masks.   


I was honored to be asked to do the Sponsor Spotlight as a Design Team member for Our Creative Corner



Below are the three wonderful Crafty Individuals products I used.

Flower Heads - Rubber Stamp, Code CI-206
A Walk In The Park - Rubber Stamp, Code CI-439
Leafy Branches Mask, Code CI-MASK23-LB

(Yes, I cut the 'Leafy Branches' Mask to use it!!) 



It would be super fine if you would go to Our Creative Corner (just click on the title) to see my step by step tutorial.
Hoping you will like my creation for Crafty Individuals.

You will be surprised to know that I began with a napkin.
Just a bit unusual for me (the canvas painter)!  
But, never fear, I DID use a canvas!!!





Here are a couple of sneak peeks for you too!!! 

Yes - I HAD to use some crackle and glitz!!! 





 



Thanks bunches to Crafty Individuals and Our Creative Corner for giving me this opportunity to play with such nice quality stamps and masks. It was a grand adventure in creativity for me!

And thank all of you for joining me on my blog today!

If you go to see my project... you will find out why I say: "APPRECIATE WHAT IS"

Big Hugs. j. 

======