Tuesday, May 3, 2016

DecoArt Media Design Team Post - Butterfly Bougainvilleas

==================
=================
===============
=============
=======




Howdy Artsy Friends!!!


This is my first post for the:
DecoArt Media International Design Team!

Yes, I am a bit nervous, but more than that...
just pinching myself - still believing it's true.
When I see my project on DecoArt - I will believe!!!!

We have a beautiful garden at the ranch and part of it includes some incredible Bougainvilleas which the butterflies love!









Watching the dance of the flowers with the butterflies this spring inspired me to create this Bougainvillea Butterfly canvas!! 

Here is a sneak peak for you and I sure hope you will hop over to the DecoArt Media blog and check out my step by step tutorial!





Thanks bunches for being here on my 1st DecoArt Media DT post...there is no one I would rather share it with than all of you.
You are the ones that encouraged me and believed in me. 
I KNOW it and I don't take any of you for granted.  
Big Hugs. joi

P.S. YES... Hubby made the incredible cedar planters for the Bougainvilleas.  NO... I do not keep up that huge garden. We have ranch hands that do it for us. And we have a gal with a green thumb too!!! We share the food with them and all of the guests that come for meetings at our ranch retreat center. 


================
=============
==========
=======
====